29 December 2020: Engine 151- Infobase on our International Type 3 WUI engine

 ...And the second post on our equipment inventory includes procedures and protocol for getting Engine 151 up, running, and on the road- Again, hopefully it's helpful in reminding and training those who take it out and about on calls and trainings.  Always let me know how I can improve this and future step-by-steps.

How to start and move E151:
 

 
 
And yes, I pulled the battery charging cord out by the cord. Don't do as I did with a camera in my other hand- Always pull cords by the plug, fer heaven's sake! 

Manuals and other helps:

Coming soon!
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 December 2020: Engine 15- Info on Spring City's ‘Legacy’ 1992 Pierce Pumper

01 December 2020: Wildland Fire, NCWG, Certifications, and Wildland Opportunities